Monday, October 29, 2007

BOO! at the Zoo!

We got to take Brie and Ava to "Boo! at the Zoo". It was really fun. I think I enjoyed it more than anyone else though. The place was packed with little kids in costumes. It was hilarious to see them all. Brielle was a giraffe and Ava was a pea pod. The parents strolled their little costumed children through the zoo collecting candy at different booths. It was fun to see the real animals and all the dressed up animals. Brie thought it was REALLY fun to get all the candy. She already loves this holiday. Brielle with the real giraffes!
Brielle showing us the giraffes. I love her little tail.
Me pushing the giraffe that was too focused on her sucker to walk and a pea pod out of the monkey house.
Brielle and Scott watching the camels. Brielle saw that one of them was kneeling and kept saying "kneel, kneel, kneel". She made sure that she and daddy knelt with him. I think she thought it was prayer timeMe and Ava in front of the camels. She was a sleepy pea pod.The bears got a halloween treat too.Scott and Brie trick or treating around the zoo. She learned really quickly to open her bag up wide and say "trick or treat".Ava enjoying her "treat". She loves a pacifier.All of the animals were out and put on a good show for us.Scott, a giraffe and some zebras.
When candy didn't quite cut it anymore. This giraffe was ready for a nap!

6 comments:

Scott B. said...

My favorite part of the weekend was when Brielle woke up on Saturday and Sunday. The first word out of her mouth was......"CANDY!"

Dunn Family said...

Sooo CUTE! That looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Kids learn about candy real fast. Very cute costumes, and it looks like a great day for walking around the zoo.

Teresa said...

Ava is adorable! I want her! Brie looks so cute in her giraffe costume too. I love the picture of her with the real giraffe's. Sounds like a great day at the BOO ZOO. Even with a little BOO HOO at the end. haha

Hillary Corpuz said...

How fun, we were going to try to make it to that, I didn't realize it was on Saturday!

laura said...

Last year you missed Boo at the Zoo because of me(or I should really blame Blake). I'm so glad you got to go this year. I love the costumes. Blake was supposed to be that same giraffe but it was just too hot. And that pea pod- I've wanted that for every baby and never got it. Adorable.