
In our family, Scott is the Ohio State buckeyes fan, but today it will be Brielle and I cheering for them. Tonight is the college basketball national championship game and both Brielle and I have Ohio State picked to win. Brie is proudly wearing her Ohio State hat every day in preparation for the big game. Go Buckeyes!
(The picture displays some of Brie's favorite "dress up" items. She always puts on our shoes and tries to walk around in them and the Ohio State hat is the only hat that she will wear. She puts it on and loves having it on. I can't explain the bloomers from her dress.)
3 comments:
I too will be cheering for Ohio State! I didn't pick them to win in the family tourney but I did in the friends tourney. Shhesh, make it sound like I wont be cheering on the Buckeyes. I'm wearing my Ohio State shirt and hat today.
Brielle looks so cute and grown up in that picture! I love her expression. And, I love the bloomers.
Guess who won the office pool betting on Florida to win it all? That's right, it's the guy who didn't watch one game this entire season, including the whole tournament. Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment