Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our First Night

Our first night in Germany went . . . . well, as expected. After I wrote last, Scott and I went to bed at about 11pm and exactly 43 minutes later Brielle woke up and was totally awake! I figured out that she had taken her afternoon nap. She slept for the amount of time and at the time that her afternoon nap usually is. Great.

We went downstairs and Brie played with all of the toys while I sat on the couch exhausted. Scott soon joined us and was thrilled to find the Red Sox vs. Yankees game on TV live. Sweet! So Brielle watched Kids Songs on our portable DVD player and Scott watched baseball and I went back to bed thinking that everyone would be back to sleep soon. I was wrong. Brielle played and played and played until Scott finally got her down again at 5am. We were all very tired the next day, but we are adjusting. Brielle (and us) slept through the night the second night and that was much better.
{Scott and Brie watching TV}
{Foosball at 3am anyone? She loves Jacob's backpack.}

No comments: