Sunday, April 29, 2007
Spring Festival
That same evening (after the castle tour and naps) we went to the town's Spring Festival. It was like a county fair without the animals. They had all the rides and food that you would hope for. We were mostly there for the food and boy was it gooooooood. Teresa, Scott and I had crepes with nutella and bananas for dinner. Scott and Steve took the kids on a few rides and they all loved them. We didn't get the kids in bed until 11:30pm, but I think that is what helped Brie sleep all night until 10:30am this morning. Yahoo! We had a great time at the festival.
{Steven, Scott, Brie, Steve and Jacob on the giant slide. I'm not sure why Scott looks the most scared.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks so fun riding that slide! I like the lights in the back round.
Ariana
I wasn't scared. I have a bruised tail bone and it hurt the whole way down. Notice who is winning though. That is right, me and brie! Until Steve cheated at the end.
Bruised tail bone, Scott? ouch!! I think you were brave to take Brie. It looks like a really fun festival... just Alicia's kind of thing! The crepes sound amazing!!
Oh, and the Castle looks wonderful, too! Very fun! I want to hear about german church, please.
Post a Comment