In the excitment of the day, Brielle and Scott wore their Red Sox shirts proudly to Kindermusic and everywhere else. I'm not sure anyone else realized it was Opening Day, but we sure did. Happy Opening Day to you and yours and Go Red Sox!
This is Brielle last year on Opening Day. How cute!
Brielle and Scott excited together that baseball is to begin for the year.
Brielle's Opening Day this year.
Scott and Brie on Opening Day.
( The photo shoot this year was MUCH more difficult than last year. Actually it was a joke. I'll post pictures of that later. Too many distractions now.)
5 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Brie with her hands on her head. She looks so pretty. I know why you're not in any of the picts- You don't have your shirt. Sorry!! I didn't know when opening day was. You'll be happy to know it's in a blue box leaving for Utah in about 12 hours.
P.S. I too LOVE those nasty nachos. I tell B that's the only reason I accompany him to baseball games.
Gooooooooo Sox! Cute picts, and oh happy day that baseball season is here again.
Brielle really does look GREAT in Red! go figure. I have been thinking about her, and her getting in to everything ability. My house is pretty well baby proof, and I am trying to decorate your room with that in mind too. But...how does she do on stairs. :)
Scott, you look like an awesome dad! I miss you being my boss!
Brielle just gets prettier and cuter every month. And Scott, your mom thinks you look very handsome too. That's because you married such a lovely wife.
Post a Comment