Thursday, April 12, 2007

BOY or GIRL?

Tomorrow is the big day when we hopefully find out the gender of our baby! I can't believe it's already that time. We go in at 9:45am for another ultrasound and if all goes well we will leave knowing if this baby is a girl or a boy! I am so excited. We both feel like it is a girl. We both would love to have another girl for practical reasons - she could share a room with Brie, she could wear all of Brie's clothes, it would be nice for Brie to have this one as a sister because they are close in age, etc. We would both be very happy and pleasantly surprised though if we find out it is a boy. Then we would know that at least we have the boy we want. It really would be great fun to have a boy.

Please cast your votes and tell us if you think it will be Ava Elizabeth or Alexander Scott. We'll let you know tomorrow!

5 comments:

laura said...

Wait a minute. This whole time I thought it was a girl. For some reason I thought you already knew. Well, I guess I will vote for Ava because that's what I've been thinking anyway.

laura said...

Because of your earlier ultrasound I will have to vote for Ava. But I would love to see a little Alexander running around!

Teresa said...

I too vote that it is a girl. Although my last vote for a girl was dead wrong!! Oh well, maybe I will be 1 for 1. I go again next Friday just to triple check that we are having a boy. haha

Sarah A said...

I'm going against the odds and guessing a boy. My friend just had a baby that was a girl on the ultrasound but,ooops, came out a boy. Maybe Alexander is just tricky.

Landon said...

Hey, it's 3 pm Eastern. I am expecting some sort of fanfare. So which is it?

I am going to go with Boy as well so that this crop of grandkids will all beat up on each other.(I'm including Aiden and Blake in the "crop")