Afterward we waited around outside the church forever because Steve and Teresa had more branch business to tend to. You really get to do your part and serve when you are one of just a few members. We just got to play.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Church at the Darmstadt Branch
Sunday was another wonderful day in Germany. We got to go to Teresa and Steve's branch (congregation) for church. It was very small and very nice to be there with them. Teresa ran the primary while Steve taught a joint Relief Society and Priesthood meeting and I took over the nursery. I love the feeling of a branch! We then had a really good sacrament meeting in which Teresa spoke and gave a fantastic talk. We enjoyed it all.
Afterward we waited around outside the church forever because Steve and Teresa had more branch business to tend to. You really get to do your part and serve when you are one of just a few members. We just got to play.
{We tried to get a cute picture of the kids before church. Who knows why, but Brie just started crying. I love this picture though. I think it is hilarious how Jacob is looking at Brie like, "What is wrong with this girl?"}
{Alicia, Brielle and Scott in front of the church building.}
{Snack time in the nursery. Yep, that's it. Brie and Jacob and one more kid. Jacob LOVED snack time!}
Afterward we waited around outside the church forever because Steve and Teresa had more branch business to tend to. You really get to do your part and serve when you are one of just a few members. We just got to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i loved your posts licia. im in sociology class right now and im over in the corner laughing out loud. everyone keeps asking me what im looking at. haha. hope you guys are having fun! i cant wait to go! the stories are so funny!
natalie keeps coming over to look at the pictures and she's getting in trouble. ahahaha.
this is tawna by the way.
Ohhh- I love Jacob the Mommy. I can't stop laughing right now. It looks like you are having an amazing time. It also looks like Brielle is loving her first European vacation. Lucky girl.
We love reading about your days abroad and seeing the pictures. Keep sending them. I checked on your house yesterday. Wow! It looks beautiful.
I like Jacob. I think he looks more like he has just shown Brie what she gets for touching his suspenders. He finally has someone he can bully, which has got to be a blast.
cute cute cute pictures. Brie's dress is adorable, can Sam borrow?? ha! And I love that Jacob wants to marry Brie and be the mommy. What fun stories and pictures. Can't wait to see more (and be in some of them, too)! yay!
Post a Comment