It's a GIRL!!
Scott and I went to have another ultrasound this morning and found out that our baby is a girl!! Yahoo! We are thrilled. We really wanted another girl for so many reasons and we are very pleased that it is. The picture above shows that she is a girl if you can possibly figure it out. I was right there watching as he showed us and I can hardly tell what the ultrasound picture is showing. Good luck. We got a lot of really good looks though because she was moving around and it was quite obvious to us all that she is definitely a girl!
Scott and I went to have another ultrasound this morning and found out that our baby is a girl!! Yahoo! We are thrilled. We really wanted another girl for so many reasons and we are very pleased that it is. The picture above shows that she is a girl if you can possibly figure it out. I was right there watching as he showed us and I can hardly tell what the ultrasound picture is showing. Good luck. We got a lot of really good looks though because she was moving around and it was quite obvious to us all that she is definitely a girl!I love this doctor's visit because it's so exciting to find out the gender of the baby, but it is also so nice and so relieving to have the doctor go through each part of the baby's body and make sure all looks good and is progressing well. The brain looked good, the spine looked good, the femur measured well, the heart was beating at a good pace - everything is good! Yeah!! We left so happy.
Scott took me out to lunch across from beautiful Liberty Park and then we went to pick up Brielle and tell her she is going to have a baby sister. What a wonderful day. We are so happy.
4 comments:
Yahoo! I am so excited for you. It is nice to have the first two the same sex. Brielle will be happy I am sure.
I cannot tell at all what that ultrasound is a picture of. I guess maybe because I have never seen a girl ultrasound. :)
Congrats, Scott and Alicia and Brielle! Best wishes from Boston!
Becky, Caroline & Tim
We had four of the same sex in a row and it worked out very well. They all grew up to be wonderful women with a variety of talents.
Now comes the fun part of naming the girl. I would like to suggest Buckanne, you could call her Bucki for short. I also remind you of my first choice, Cottage, as a nice addition to the cheese Buchanan tradition and a good way to remember our Christmas trip. Lastly, I am a big fan of Scott's idea of Rhubarb. The nicknames are just as good as the full name.
Wow, how exciting to hear your news!! I'm so glad you already have Ava picked out, so you don't have to go with your dad's choice... not sure Buckanne Buchanan really works, Roger. Sorry! Congrats to Scooter and Alicia Ann!
Post a Comment