Ava will now take a few steps. She has taken as many as it takes to get across the room to whoever has their arms out for her. Her mode of transportation around the house is still crawling though.
Brie and I were having Ava walk back and forth between us. She would drop down to her knees and start crawling and I kept calling her a little cheater. Brie thought I was calling her a Cheeto. That is now what Brie calls her - Cheeto!
(Please turn down your volume so you don't hear my high pitched shrieking cheering. I had no idea I could sound like that.)
4 comments:
I love the video, and I have heard much worse with high pitched excitement. Hopefully Ava and Brandon will get on the walking band wagon soon.
Hooray for Ava! That video is so cute!
That is so cute that Brie calls her cheeto! You'll have to remember that one! It looks like you guys have been having tonz of fun!
Your video was so much fun to watch. Pretty soon you will be even busier with two girls running around. I like the names--Brie and Cheeto, and I know they both like to eat cheese.
Post a Comment