Monday, September 15, 2008

Back To Boston Trip: Old Stomping Grounds

We had a good day of visiting all of our old houses and hang outs. We went to the houses that Scott and I lived in with roommates and then to our first little home together. We also went to visit our old jobs to see who was there and walked through Davis Square, which was where I worked and Scott lived. We ended the day taking the "T" (subway) to Harvard Square where we walked by the church where the singles ward was held that we all attended for four years (where Scott and I met). It was really good to be back!

The first house Kamber and I lived in upon moving to MA after graduating from BYU. Great place in Arlington.
Kamber and I then moved in with Randi! Best move we ever made. We lived in this cute house in Medford.Scott and Brian lived in this Willow Street house in Somerville.Our first home together. We lived in the bottom part of this house in Arlington right along the bike path. Loved it.Davis Square. I worked here my last two years in Boston and Scott worked just a five minute walk from me in Porter Square. Nice.
We took the train to Harvard Square.
Our church.
The church is right along the Charles river, so we headed out on a walk along the Charles and over the bridge.Best of all, we got to see so many of our Boston friends. Our friend Douglas was nice enough to host a BBQ at his house for everyone to get together. It was SO FUN to see all of them again!! And meet new spouses. And I think we convinced some of them to hold off on having kids after seeing ours and Kamber's go crazy on that deck.

No comments: