Scott and I celebrated our 5
th anniversary while in Boston. We started a little tradition when we got married that we would go away together for each anniversary. At first the plan was that we would take turns planning the getaway and surprise the other person. Scott is VERY good at planning and surprising. I am not. I can't keep a secret. Let that be known. So lately we've planned together. Our Boston trip was our anniversary trip and it was a good one.
Our wedding day.

Our first anniversary was spent horse back riding in the mountains and staying at The Anniversary Inn in Logan. It was awesome and I know there is a picture, but I couldn't find it.
Our second anniversary. We stayed at a Ski Lodge at
Targhee and went to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole. (Pregnant with Brie.)

Third Anniversary. We went to Seattle and ate dinner at the top of the Space Needle. (Randi babysat the orange tinted Brie.)

Fourth Anniversary. The day after Ava was born. Scott brought take out to the hospital and we had a romantic dinner there.

Fifth Anniversary. We had exciting plans of going to the cute seaside towns along the North Shore above Boston. We did and it was fun. It was kind of misty and cold, but I like that along the ocean when you are not swimming. We went to
Glouster and then to walk around
Rockport (my favorite. so cute.).




We were excited to go to
Newburyport for dinner.
Newburyport is a very quaint seaside town of shops and restaurants and is where Scott took me to dinner the night he proposed. Perfect, no? We arrived to the very same restaurant we ate at exactly 5 years before and were told the restaurant didn't open for another 2 hours. We had two hungry, cranky girls and two tired, cranky parents. We were still able to order off of the menu,
sooooooooo we ate our delicious pasta with scallops, shrimp, lobster, salmon and a white cream sauce in THE BAR! On tall bar stools while we wrestled two little girls and a group did shots behind us. Very romantic! I'm sure everyone in there thought we were crazy. Happy Anniversary to us.


I am and will always be so happy and so grateful that I chose to marry the man that I did. Falling in love with Scott was unexpected for me, but he is so perfectly perfect for me. He always makes life fun. He makes me laugh and is ready to do something fun and spontaneous. He is
soooooo good to me. He loves me and shows me his love in the way he treats me every day. He is thoughtful and considerate. He notices every need and does his best to help and take care of it. He is THE BEST father. I have never seen a man adore and take care of his children like Scott does. Nothing could make me happier. I'm thrilled to be with him forever.
2 comments:
So sweet! What a great tradition of traveling every anniversary. I'm thinking, is it too late for us to start?
It is so neat to see your body transformations through the years. You both look FANTASTIC if I didn't say that enough during our reunion. Miss you guys SO MUCH.
Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!
Post a Comment