We drove up to Park City at 6am and had apple cider with everyone at an AMAZING lodge before our balloon was ready to go at 7am. Scott got to hold the fan in place as they blasted fire (hot air) into the balloon to fill it up. There were a few other balloons going up with us. We all climbed in the basket and took off.
This is just as we were going up.
7 comments:
Your trip to Boston looks amazing, and Scott is a great guy!
R
That is SOOOO VERY AMAZING! I LOVE that you got to go up in a hot air balloon! What a fun, fun present -- and sooo very unique, too. That really is the coolest! I'm so glad you got to go, and that it turned out to be such a crystal clear morning, too. Gorgeous.
That is fabulous!!! I want to do it, too. When I first signed on there was a picture of one ballon, then I scrolled down forever looking at blue, I thought, how did she do that? I thought you were showing an altitude shot. It was very impressive, then the rest of your pictures popped up. They were impressive, too. Mom
It looked like a great day and a fun experience. I would never have the courage to do it myself. I want my feet flat on the ground.
Wow! That is amazing. Who actually goes up in hot air balloons anyway. I used to say I wanted my boyfriend to propose to me in a hot air balloon. But for some reason at this point in my life I have very little interest in going. Maybe I am afraid I will get motion sick. I am glad you guys had such a great time. And, I must say Scott is such a wonderful present giver. He seriously does the best job of any man that I know. Way to go Scott!
This is the real Roger.
My comment is that for safety purposes, you should have taken Barack with you in case you needed some more hot air.
Is there any doubt as to who wrote that comment?
Looks like so much fun! We did that same balloon ride in Park City the morning after our wedding. So fun to be high up there just floating about the gorgeous mountains and valley. Glad you guys got to enjoy it!
Post a Comment