Thursday, October 02, 2008

Famous Photographers

My sister-in-law and brother, Sarah and Landon, are awesome photographers and now they are famous in our house for it! They have been just kind of learning and playing around with this hobby of theirs and they are good. And now we have matted, framed pictures on our walls to show it.

For Father's Day I asked Landon and Sarah to take a picture of Mt. Olympus for Scott. It turned out great. Really. It's gorgeous. I finally got a rusticy looking frame that I love and it is hung! It looks really good in this room.We also had them take our new family picture before they moved back to Virginia. We drove up the canyon to a spot I like and they snapped away. The setting was beautiful, everyone was in their cute matchy clothes, but we had two very grumpy girls. We had pulled Brie from her bed and Ava was ready for a nap. It was awful. One or both was crying or whining the whole time. So, I found a family pic that was great of me and Ava and another that was good of Scott and Brie. The brilliant Sarah Allred put them together in photoshop to create the perfect family picture. It's the one at the top of our blog now. Amazing that she could do that, no?

And now we have newly updated pictures on our family wall. A new family picture, new one of Scott and I and new ones of the girls. Thank you, thank you Sarah and Landon!

5 comments:

Buchanan House said...

I love the pictures. What a great talent to have.

laura said...

I can't believe that was photoshopeed. Nice job Sarah. The pictures look amazing. They show off your new, sleek figures. We just framed the ones they took of us in Tahoe and we LOVE them. It's nice to have a bunch of talent in the fam.

Teresa said...

The new family picture is Fantastic! You all look wonderful. I think the picture of you and Scott should be bigger on your family wall.

Sue said...

That is fantastic, it is hard to believe that it is photo shopped! I will find one picture of me that I like and we can use it in all family photos for awhile. I also love the mountain.

Missy said...

So your friends took the photos? How much do they charge? They lok fantastic!

Missy