Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good Thing They Are Small

It is a good thing both of our girls are small. We just got home from taking my sister Krista (who just arrived from CA) to Noodles & Co. for dinner. While there, Scott asked Brielle if she needed to use the bathroom and she said no. Two minutes later she was peeing on the floor. I had a change of underwear, but not clothes. I did have some extra clothes for Ava. So I put new underwear on Brie and then Ava's shorts that are size NEWBORN 3 - 6 months!!! I was laughing so hard when I was putting them on her. She walked out of the restaurant wearing shorts that rode a little high, but otherwise fit great.

Funny thing is that I was laughing this afternoon when I got Brie dressed to go to some friend's house to go swimming because I put her in a size 6 - 12 month skirt that I love and have been waiting to finally fit her. Too bad she peed all over it, huh?

No comments: