Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I got out the camera during Brie and Ava's bath and loved the cute, close-up pictures of their faces. I especially loved how the pictures showed the shape and color of their big eyes.

These girls REALLY LOVE taking a bath together. They have a great time in there. It is so fun for me to watch them already play together so well. Brie plays with Ava and Ava laughs at everything she does. I really hope they are always close and good friends as sisters.

Ava is teething. She has two teeth coming in at once and gnaws on anything she can get her lips to. She got quite carried away in the bath tub.
Brielle. Her eyes are so big and beautiful. They are a greenish color like mine. Ava. Everyone says that Ava has the shape of my eyes. The color is looking more and more brown. I see so much personality in those eyes. And I can tell by the color of her skin that we've been hitting the carrots baby food a little hard.

2 comments:

Kam said...

Cutie Patooties! Yay! I love love love great close-ups. Your girls are both gorgeous. Brie's little wet curls are darling. Ava's smile is adorable. The picts of Ava eating the tub are hilarious. Good job catching the moments. It makes me want to give it a try with Sam... maybe someday.

Buchanan House said...

Such cute pictures of both girls. Why weren't these modern cameras and blogs invented sooner when my little boys were growing up--I have so few photos, the slides just aren't that good, the Super 8 movies have deteriorated a lot and you can't find the machines to use to view them.