I hope Krista had a great birthday at our house. She got to help frantically get the girls ready for church by 9 am (Scott had to work and the girls cried all morning) . I then made her a huge birthday burrito from all of the leftovers in the fridge. Sounds like quite the special treatment, huh?
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
"Mommy, There's Someone Sleeping On Our Couch."
Sunday morning Brielle came into our room and said, "Mommy, there's someone sleeping on our couch." She was quite concerned. I told her it was Krista, the birthday princess. That got her super excited. A birthday princess???!!!! On our couch! We all tip toed down the stairs to see my youngest sister Krista still asleep on the couch. It was her sixteenth birthday! Brie suggested we wake her up "with one little kiss". I think she thought she was sleeping beauty. Brie gave her a kiss and the birthday princess woke up! We put the birthday princess crown on her head and sang her happy birthday.
I hope Krista had a great birthday at our house. She got to help frantically get the girls ready for church by 9 am (Scott had to work and the girls cried all morning) . I then made her a huge birthday burrito from all of the leftovers in the fridge. Sounds like quite the special treatment, huh?
Brie and Krista spent the afternoon listening to Krista's new CD that she got from my mom.
At least we had a DELICIOUS birthday dinner and cake with Landon, Sarah, Aiden and Anne. Happy Birthday Krista!



We delivered Krista safely to EFY at BYU yesterday. She was sooooooooooooooo excited and even more nervous. Once she was with her friend and met her counselor she settled down. Hope she has a great time.
I hope Krista had a great birthday at our house. She got to help frantically get the girls ready for church by 9 am (Scott had to work and the girls cried all morning) . I then made her a huge birthday burrito from all of the leftovers in the fridge. Sounds like quite the special treatment, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for posting that. It is hard to not be there to share her birthday, it looks like everyone had a good day. I am sure that she was treated more like a princess there than she would have been here. Also, thanks for the EFY picture and for taking her.
Post a Comment