Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Picture Day

I finally took the girls to get pictures taken. Brielle had a free 8 x 10 coming her way for her birthday. We chose this dress because she L O V E S to be in it. Every time it comes out of the closet she says over and over, "I so excited!" She twirls around and tells us that she is Cinderella. So it was the perfect choice for her 2 year old picture and she did marvelously. The girl put her in three positions, she smiled for each and we were done. Easiest picture taking we've every had. It's the dress.


I wanted to get pictures of Ava in her blessing dress. Brie wore the same dress and we have a beautiful picture of her in it. Ava's blessing was two months ago and I was afraid I was too late. She fit back into the dress nicely though and smiled pretty. The first pose is the one we have of Brie and it is beautiful of Ava, so we were done with the first snap of the camera.

We got two very nice 8 x 10's, the girls did shockingly well, Scott was just a little bit impatient by the end and it was all free. I say that is a perfect picture day!

6 comments:

Dunn Family said...

That is perfect! I can't believe how good the tow of them did! They look so cute!

Amber said...

I am jealous, we never have good picture day experiences! Cute!

Buchanan House said...

Darling pictures of both girls--they photograph really well.

laura said...

How cute. I love the one of Brie showing off the back of her dress. And Ava seems so old- holding her head up and all.

Teresa said...

Beautiful, beautiful girls! I want one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Brielleisms, they are really cute. Both girls look great! , I am happy that you had a good day with them. Mom