Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow, Snow . . . GO AWAY!

Remember a couple of months ago when I said how much I liked the snow. That is was so pretty and I loved to watch it snow outside and be warm inside with my girls. Well, not so much anymore.

I seriously think it has snowed EVERY single day since Thanksgiving. The few days it hasn't, it has been so extremely cold. So, we stay home inside our house every day. I've planned a few times to go to the store or something and then I change the plan when I look outside or when I hear what the temperatures are.

I woke up to feed Ava at 3am this morning and looked out the window. It was snowing so hard. It was beautiful. It hasn't stopped though. It is still very pretty, but now I have to go shovel it!
So, again today Brie and Ava play with toys, watch Lady and the Tramp, color, play with play dough, take naps, etc. all inside. And I do the laundry, clean the bathrooms, make bread, make dinner and take care of the girls all inside. Oh, and I shovel. Arrrrggggghhhh!

2 comments:

Dunn Family said...

I can totally relate with you! I actually shoveled our mile long driveway this morning and it took me 2 hrs just to do one side. I had to take a break and come in. At least you are a fun mom and have fun things to do with the girls! I am sure they love it. I love Brie's dress up clothes.

Sue said...

Well, I WAS sad that I didn't come up with Dad. Now it is a toss up. I always loved stay at home days and shoveling days, but we only had a few. Have fun with Dad. Brie and Ava look so cute and they don't seem to mind staying in.