Lincoln and Brie are still very happy together. We drove to their house the other night and Brie was singing, "Lincoln I coming!", the whole way there. They play great together and we have high hopes for this match.Monday, January 07, 2008
Betrothed
We have successfully matched our daughters with two very fine boys. At about 6 months old Brielle hit it off with one Lincoln Scott. Lincoln is Scott's best friend Greg's son. They smiled at each other in a very special way. This first nap together after swimming was when we all knew it was magic.
Lincoln and Brie are still very happy together. We drove to their house the other night and Brie was singing, "Lincoln I coming!", the whole way there. They play great together and we have high hopes for this match.

Ava also has a boy admirer that her father has promised her to. Another one of Scott's best friends, Digby, had a baby boy a month after Ava. They met and we could tell it was meant to be. They stared into each other's eyes and tried to munch on the other's hands.
Best of luck to both of the happy couples. Here are the proud match making fathers with their kids all swapped around.
Lincoln and Brie are still very happy together. We drove to their house the other night and Brie was singing, "Lincoln I coming!", the whole way there. They play great together and we have high hopes for this match.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this blog! I was laughing so hard. Especially at the picture of Ava with that baby. It really does look like they are deeply in love. Haha!
Way to go girls. Nice choices.
P.S. Your new layout is gorgeous. Love it. It looks awesome.
I love the red background, and I especially like the first picture of you four in the snow. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment