Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where Grandpa Go?

My dad was here visiting for just a couple days. He had meetings in Park City in the evening, so we got to have him with us all day and then he would come back late at night. It was great! We loved having him stay with us. It was nice to have someone here in the mornings. Brie really loved him being here and has not stopped asking, "Where Grandpa go?"

Yesterday, before Grandpa had to go to the airport, he took us to McDonalds for breakfast (he only allows this once a month) and to play on the toys. We had fun being with him and missed him as soon as he walked out the door.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

You guys went to McDonalds!?!? I guess breakfast is a different story huh? I am glad Brie got to experience the good life of playing on McDonald toys. She and you will both be grateful when little Ava is old enough to play with her. The boys love to have their brothers company when climbing through those echoing tunnels. It gives them someone to scream at. :)

Buchanan House said...

It looks fun! Oh to be young again.

Roger said...

And a good time was had by all.

Sarah A said...

What fun! A trip to McDonalds was always so exciting when I was growing up. I am glad to see that Roger survived all the snow.