Monday, January 14, 2008

Two Girls in a Tub

Ava has been joining Brie for baths and they are loving it. They both like to spend a long time soaking in the tub. Brie swims, plays with toys, dumps water on Ava, we blow bubbles and Ava kicks around watching it all. I love when these girls get out of the bath, get all lotioned up and into pajamas. Mmmmmmm. They are both smellin' so good right now.

5 comments:

Melody said...

What kind of tub is that that you have for Ava? Is she floating or is it sitting on the bottom? Looks like tons of fun!

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah A said...

I love the strategically placed rags on the girls! There is nothing better than a freshly washed baby out of the tub- mmmm...

Anonymous said...

How fun! Jazlyn can't wait until I put her in the tub with Keanah. That is a cool tub you got for Ava what is it? Ava looks so big, already bigger than Keanah. I will talk to you soon

Dunn Family said...

That is so cute!! They are both adorable!