Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weird, but Wonderful

So, it's not Mother's Day yet, but Scott won a Mother's Day present for me already! When he first told me about it I thought it sounded weird, but the more I thought about it I realized how totally wonderful it is.

Scott went out to lunch with coworkers one day for lunch this week. While there he entered for a drawing of different prizes. He called me later that day and told me that he won a "Free Underarm Laser Hair Removal Package" from Elase Medical Spa. The spa does laser hair removal, laser vein removal, botox, etc. This package is worth about $500. Cool.

So, he gave me his winnings as one of my Mother's Day gifts. When he told me on the phone I just laughed at how crazy that sounded. But, then I called and made my first appointment and was so excited at just how cool this really is. I'll go for six 5 minute treatments and at the end of it all I will never have "underarm" hair again!! I'll never have to shave again. For the rest of my life!!! How amazing is that? So, a big thank you to Scott and his good luck.

5 comments:

Todd and Anna said...

"Weird, but Wonderful"- I thought maybe you were talking about Scott for a minute there.

Unique gift though, hope it turns out well for you.

Todd

Turner said...

jealous!!!

Teresa said...

I think that sounds GREAT! How would it be to have a husband who had things just fall in to his lap all the time. Even the weather cooperates with that man.
Steve has had bad luck ever since he met me. Especially with fishing. :)

Jennifer said...

It is the most wonderful thing! I used to perform the treatments and have had it done on myself. Painful, but worth every bit of pain.

the House of Payne said...

That is weird. But wonderful.