We have had great weather recently. One day I took the girls to Wheeler Farm. Wheeler Farm is pretty close to our house and is such a fun place for kids. It's all free and they get to see the animals and there are all kinds of activities. Now is the perfect time to go to the farm. The weather was dreamy and all the new baby animals were there. A new calf, lambs and little chicks. We walked around and saw all of the animals, went on a ride on the tractor, drank homemade root beer, had a picnic by the river and climbed trees. It was a fun day. So fun that poor baby Ava conked out in the baby bjorn on the way back to the car.
Oh, yeah. I remember going to Wheeler Farm when I was a little girl. We went with all our Utah cousins as an outing. Being a thorough-bred farm girl myself, I remember thinking "what's the big deal? animals? so... what? why is this cool?" ha! But now, I think it sounds like a perfect outing for some country fun. Brie looks like she had a great time! Ava too?
3 comments:
You had quite a day. All my first graders really loved the field trips to Wheeler Farm, and at the end of the trip I felt just like Ava.
Oh, yeah. I remember going to Wheeler Farm when I was a little girl. We went with all our Utah cousins as an outing. Being a thorough-bred farm girl myself, I remember thinking "what's the big deal? animals? so... what? why is this cool?" ha! But now, I think it sounds like a perfect outing for some country fun. Brie looks like she had a great time! Ava too?
We where just there today. Jazlyn had a field trip with her pre-school class. She loved it. Looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment