Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reunion

On Saturday we went to a little reunion of my close friends in high school. I grew up in California, but we are discovering that most of us are now living in Utah. I had not seen these friends in 10 to 15 years. It was SO FUN!!!! Poor Scott was left to watch Brie play on the toys at the park we were at for the whole time, but I had a GREAT time catching up with everyone. It was crazy to see them again and crazy that most of them live so close. I loved meeting their spouses, seeing all their tons of kids and hearing about what they are doing now, 15 years later. There were so many people there, but this picture is a group of those I was closest with. Soooooo good to see them again!

For those who knew them: (just first names) Top row - Alicia, Josh, Gerry, Jana, Shawna Lee, Xenya. Bottom row - Sara, Amy, Ceri

No comments: