
We woke up the next day and headed to California Adventure. It was yet another GREAT day. No lines, perfect weather, very good kids and fun to be with the family. We had never been to California Adventure before and we loved it. Well, except my dad who got motion sick on the Ferris wheel. And Brielle who for about 5 minutes wailed, "No more Disneyland! I want to go home!" as we walked from one end of the park to the other because I made her ride in the stroller. She was happy again when we made it to the Caterpillar "Chew Chew" Train.
We all rode this water ride a few times. It was so fun and also terrifying wondering how wet you really would get. Me, Laura and Krista are coming upon the geyser!
The girls. It was fun to have us all together, but we certainly wished Teresa could have been there too.
We had a very nice lunch together to celebrate Jessica's birthday the next day. Happy Birthday Jess!
Brie loved playing in Snow White's house. The real thrill came when Snow White came walking up. She couldn't believe it.
I think this pic is so funny. Look how Brie is trying to hold her hands just like Snow White. Snow White hugged and kissed and talked to her. They spent a lot of time together and now Snow White passes up Cinderella as her favorite, even though she's never seen the movie.
The guys left the women and children to go to the Dodgers game. Scott says that was even better than Disneyland. We stayed and watched the parade. We got cold and tired and it shows.
Here I am pushing Brie, who curled up in Ava's infant seat and went to sleep, and carrying Ava, who was still happy, as we left to drive home. Until next year Disneyland!
4 comments:
Looks like a wonderful vacation--great weather, great family and exceptionally great pictures! You people really know how to enjoy life.
So glad to see you! We too had a wonderful time at Disneyland! And I will always stay at a hotel! That was the best part for me too. Are you missing the CA weather yet? We came back to 60' and rain. Something to be said for living in CA.
Yay! What fun pictures of such a fun, fun trip. I'm a clueless girl who has only been to Disneyland once (when I was 11), and has never even HEARD of California Adventure (some extension of Disney??) But they both look awesome to me! I bet Teresa's wincing to not be in that "sisters and mom" picture. And how AWESOME that Jessica came, what a fun way to celebrate her birthday. You Allreds (and Buchanans) do things up right!
Awesome, Awesome! I love it. I am very impressed by how FANTASTIC you look. Great job on that, you look amazing in every picture.
As far as the Allred girls minus one, I think I have just gotten used to it. Sad isn't it? Oh well, I should be in the next photo. :)
Post a Comment