
Scott, Brie and I went to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square for
FHE last night. We dropped part of our family (Ava) off in a nice warm house with Grandma and Papa. The three of us went to the Joseph Smith Memorial building for dinner and then out into the cold to see all the lights.
Here is Brie meeting Joseph for the first time. She now refers to Joseph Smith as "Big White Joseph".

And here she is with the Christmas tree. Gorgeous!

The lights were spectacular as always. We walked through all of the lights, stomped on snow, watched the nativity, listened to the songs and went to see the
Christus.



I love this picture of Scott explaining to
Brielle about the statue of Christ. I don't know what he said, but today when she saw the picture she was saying, "Jesus eyes. Arms. Hold me.".

All the kids immediately took a seat right up front and stared up at Jesus. Brie joined them.

After a good dinner and seeing all the lights, this was actually Brie's favorite part of the night - over and over again.
2 comments:
I was up on Temple Square this week, too. I went up to hear the Christmas concert, but we arrived a bit late and there were no more seats. So we went to McGrath's instead.
oh, I miss the christmas lights of Temple Square. They really do things up right, don't they? Looks like Brie really enjoyed herself... Samantha's been loving looking at her latest picts.
Alicia, great to see you're fitting back into that gorgeous tan coat so quickly. I look longingly at my winter coats, knowing the only one that will button is the ugliest $5 thrift store coat that used to be waaaay too big. Sigh. Someday... maybe next winter?
Post a Comment