We received an exciting package from my sister Teresa! She sent us the cutest baby gift for Ava. She sent a pink shirt and brown and pink tights and an adorable hat that her friend made! Ava also received a tomato hat from some friends. Here is baby Ava in her new hats! She is 3 months old today! What a cutie!
YEAH!! She is too cute in her little hats. And how funny that the hats match the blankets. Maybe that is why I thought those colors were so perfect for Ava, because I had seen her blanket. I didn't realize that until just now though. She is simply adorable!
3 comments:
YEAH!! She is too cute in her little hats. And how funny that the hats match the blankets. Maybe that is why I thought those colors were so perfect for Ava, because I had seen her blanket. I didn't realize that until just now though. She is simply adorable!
I love the brown hat, she looks beautiful. Good choice, Teresa. The tomato hat is really cute with the clothes that she has on. Sue
She surely is beautiful in her new hats. She looks just like her lovely mom.
Post a Comment