Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

Christmas morning came and Scott and I were lying in bed just waiting for Brielle to finally wake up! I was more excited than I have been since I was a kid waiting for Santa. Well, she took forever, but finally woke up. We went in to her room and sang her Happy Birthday and then took her downstairs to see what Santa left for her.Santa brought Brie a kitchen (that we bought on Craigslist months ago) and some pots, pans, dishes, apron, etc. to go with it. She was very excited, but mostly about the orange squeeshy ball Scott put in her stocking. You'll see in the back ground that Santa left me a bread machine so I can be a bread baker like Laura and Landon and brought Scott his wedding ring that he lost a month ago. Amazing.Everyone was treated well Christmas morning. It was very fun. We had my mom, dad, Bryce, Tawna and Krista with us opening presents. Landon and Sarah came later to open presents and talk to Evan (brother on mission in Seattle).

Krista got a session to EFY this summer.

Tawna got an Ipod.Bryce got a base for his Ipod. He was mostly thrilled that you could take it out to a park or mountains on a date and it will play music without needing a cord. Good luck to you Bryce!Mom got the hottest boots in the funkiest wrapping job.Scott got some dental work with the new Viper Grip that he got from my mom and dad. He was also thrilled to finally get XM radio.Brielle showing us her new baby doll.I got the coolest new necklace that I took Brie to the store to choose and then wrap. Scott did an awesome job of making sure I had a VERY nice Christmas. He followed my list perfectly.Ava REALLY enjoyed her new toys.Bryce gave my mom and dad the most thoughtful gift. They went on a trip to Italy this summer. It was a life long dream of my dad's. They didn't bring home any souvenirs. Bryce gave them a beautiful replica of the Pieta. Landon and Sarah came and gave me the COOLEST diaper bag that Sarah made. It is so cute. And they got to open some presents themselves.We all got a white Christmas. And best of all, we all got to talk to Evan.


4 comments:

laura said...

How fun. I love a big family Christmas.
I wanted a picture of that famous diaper bag.
I'm jealous of your new bread machine adn that you got to talk to Evan.
I am not jealous of the snow. Looks too cold.

Teresa said...

Wow! Sounds like a wonderful time had by all. I would have loved to be there. I really want a picture of the diaper bag! I am so glad you could all spend time together.

Roger said...

Does "funkiest" mean beautiful and creative?
And, the old folks got tickets to The Blue Man Group.
IN BAKERSFIELD! How cool is that?

Buchanan House said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for the great gifts you gave to us.