My friend Amber showed this to us and we love it.
Crazy--but cute faces! Fun, fun, fun.
So funny! I just got this from a friend and had barely done our family. Then I checked your blog and here's your family. Here's the link to ours if you want to watch:http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1173378785 I'll probably add it to our blog as well.
I think I'm going to have nightmares.
So funny, Elisa showed me this last week we had so much fun with it.
Wow, Brielle and Ava have sure grown!r
That is so funny! I'll bet that Brielle loves watching it!Sue
Ava can't dance, but I did love the Scottish outfits.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
My friend Amber showed this to us and we love it.
Crazy--but cute faces! Fun, fun, fun.
So funny! I just got this from a friend and had barely done our family. Then I checked your blog and here's your family. Here's the link to ours if you want to watch:
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1173378785
I'll probably add it to our blog as well.
I think I'm going to have nightmares.
So funny, Elisa showed me this last week we had so much fun with it.
Wow, Brielle and Ava have sure grown!
r
That is so funny! I'll bet that Brielle loves watching it!
Sue
Ava can't dance, but I did love the Scottish outfits.
Post a Comment