Thursday, November 15, 2007

Look Alikes?

Ever since Ava was born, everyone has said how different Brielle and Ava look. I say that yes they look different now (I think Brie looks more like Scott and Ava more like me), but they look quite similar as babies. Brie also had dark hair even though she is blonde now and she had chubby cheeks once she came out of the 5 lb. range. Check it out for yourself. What do you think? Do they look alike?
Brielle at about 3 months.

Ava at 2 1/2 months (this morning).

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, they do look a lot alike. But I agree with others. I think Brie looks like Scott and Ava like you now.

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh. That is so cool. They look A LOT alike. How fun to look back and see the resemblance.

Memzy said...

Your kids are adorable. I got connected to this blogging world recently and found yours through my sis-in-laws. It's a small world!

Todd and Anna said...

Amazing how much they look like each other at that age, I never would have guessed. They are both so adorable. Can't wait to see them next month....

Todd

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful little girls, yet each unique. We can certainly tell who their parents are, however, because they both look like a combination of Scott and Alicia.

Kam said...

I haven't peeked on your blog in a long time... Lots of new stuff. So, I comment on it all:
- I LOVE Scott's birthday pictures with all those pink cupcakes! Happy Birthday, Scott. Hope it was lovely.
- Ava is adorable. She's so cute when she's groaning about her shots, poor thing.
- Brie is finally getting lots of hair and it always looks so cute! The picture of baby Brie is cute, and quite similar to Ava. I still think Ava looks like a Teresa baby -- much more Allred.