Brie got the boppy and wrapped around her waist. She then kept saying to her baby, "Chocolate milk? Chocolate milk?". Well, she then offered her some.
Then Brie got really serious about this and needed her shirt off.
Give the baby a good burp.
And a picture of our smiley chubby cheeker just after she had her own "chocolate milk".
5 comments:
Adorable. Oh yes, I have seen this before. Steven got out my hand held breast pump instead of a baby. He put it on his chest and kept saying boops. We got a video of it. Brielle seems to be getting a hang of this Mom thing. What a good little girl.
Oh, I love it. How funny. Even if you have seen your own children do that before- it's still funny.
Ava really does look so much like you. I can't wait to hold her in THREE days!!
P.S. Brian promises to get over the flu before we come. Yikes!!!
So, so cute. Shes' already a little mama!
That is so hilarious! I love it! Brie is so observant, she will be good mommy someday!
I would love to suck her nipples, slip my hand in her nappy and finger her lovely bald slit
Post a Comment