Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ava's Blessing Day


Ava's blessing day was so perfect. It was a wonderful day with family and friends.

I bathed her, fed her and dressed her in her blessing dress right before church. She went right to sleep and was a perfectly silent baby during the blessing (unlike her older sister who screamed all through hers). Scott gave her a beautiful blessing. She was surrounded by Fred Buchanan, Brian Buchanan, Kim Richards, Rudy Schenk, Pete Schenk, Roger Allred, Bryce Allred, Brian Skinner, Tracy Allred and Stuart Allred. What a lucky girl to have so many people there who love her.

After the blessing we came back to our house to nap a sick Brielle and have dinner. We served a potato bar because we call Ava "Ava Potata". Not everyone was able to come for dinner, so I don't have pictures of everyone, but here are the pics I do have from our wonderful day.
It was also Grandma's birthday that day, so we got to celebrate that as well.

1 comment:

A, M and S said...

Thanks for the wonderful blog and helping us feel included on your big weekend.
R