
Happy Birthday to him! Today is Scott's 31st birthday! I hope it is a great one for him. He, of course, has to work all day, but there will be some fun festivities. I had big plans to make him a nice, big breakfast before he left to work this morning at 6:45am. When I was up with Ava at 4am though I asked him if he wanted to get up a little earlier for a birthday breakfast and he said, "noooooo". I think we were both tired, so we "slept in" until 6:30am instead.
The girls and I will go meet him for his lunch hour though and then this evening Rama is babysitting and Scott and I get to go by ourselves out to dinner!! Yahoo! I have a great place picked.
We did have a Buchanan family birthday dinner at our house on Sunday. We had a good dinner and then pink cupcakes! I have been discussing with Brielle how it has been almost Daddy's birthday. Every single time I asked her what she wanted to get him for his birthday she yelled out, "PINK CUPCAKE!". She would enunciate really hard so that I really got it. She was so set on the pink cupcake and I am not sure why. So, we had pink cupcakes for Daddy's birthday! We also sent Scott to work today with a bunch of pink cupcakes for his coworkers to celebrate with him.





So, happy birthday to my good husband, Scooter Pie Buchanan. I love him so much. I am so grateful that I get to be the one to spend every day with him. He is so incredibly good to me and to our daughters. He is a sweet, kind and loving husband. He is always concerned about making me happy and he does. He is a real and true partner to me. He takes care of us by working all day, but then comes home and takes care of us at home too. He is amazing with Brie and Ava. They are his world and they know it. He is always excited to play with Brie, read with her, teach her and hold her. I love that Scott is so playful. He can have fun with anyone no matter what is going on. Everyone loves to be around him. He makes best friends with anyone he meets instantly. He is immediately accepting and loving to everyone. Scott is my best friend and I've never met anyone that I love or enjoy more. I'm thrilled to spend many more birthdays with him.
I hope you have a very happy birthday Scooty. I love you!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!
AND, he is the only one I know that has had a pink, birthday cupcake tree.
Happy Birthday Scott! I too (like Dad) am a little jealous of the pink cupcake tree. It looks scrumptious. Hope you have a great birthday!
Happy birthday Scott--it has been 31 wonderful years having you as our son. All the best always. Love, mom.
I am happy to join the chorus in wishing you a very happy birthday. The prophet Joseph said that "happiness in the chief end of our existence." You have in many ways bolstered us and brought a contented feeling to our hearts when we see how loving and caring you are toward your dear wife and your wee lassies. May God bless you and keep you. Love, the faither.
Happy Pink Birthday Scott!
Hope you enjoyed your special day.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Scott! You are a great person, we are very happy to have you in our family.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!! On a side note- I love your cupcake holder.
Happy Birthday Scott. I love Brie's face when you're lighting the candles. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment