Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pioneer Day

It's been a week, I know, but I thought I'd post the pictures from our Pioneer Day. Pioneer Day (July 24) is a holiday in Utah, but Scott still had to work. That was fine by us, because we had just returned from California. So, Brie and I watched the Salt Lake City Pioneer Day parade on TV and enjoyed just staying home.

That evening we got to go out with our friends, the Dunns. I guess our rememberance of the Pioneers was through baseball this year. We went to the SkyBox for dinner and watched both the Yankees and Red Sox games on their big screens. We then went to the SLC Bees baseball game and had a great time. We bought tickets after the game started from a scalper and got a good deal so we headed in. There was not a single patch of grass for us to sit on out in general admission, so we made our way to some great empty seats close to home plate. Perfect.

After the game we saw the firework show and then took some tired girls home. It was a very fun night.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Brielle and everyone else had a great time at the game. I like the picture of the big bee by Brielle.

Sarah A said...

I LOVE pioneer day so I'm glad you got to celebrate it. I celebrated it by telling Landon, "Happy Pioneer Day." Almost as fun as going to baseball games and watching fireworks.