Wednesday, July 11, 2007
So Sleepy
Ok. This is one of the funniest things we have seen as parents so far. We were laughing so hard when we found Brie in her bed like this the other night. So, we had put her down to sleep as usual and closed the door. A little while later some friends stopped by and wanted a tour of the new house. Scott quietly checked on Brie to see if she was asleep or awake to know if we could go in there. He found her asleep exactly as she is in the picture below. She cracked an eye open when he took the picture. She was sitting up, empty bottle next to her, holding bear, blanket drapped over her head and sound asleep. It cracked us up. It looked like a wino passed out drunk and that should be an empty wine botttle next to her or something. Very funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is so funny! Brie is so cute. I can't believe she was asleep sitting up. I once found Zoey asleep standing up with her head resting on the top of the crib. It was sad! I am glad that you got a picture for a visual.
Adorable! I love stories (and pictures) like that. Brie sounds like such a cute little girl, I can't wait until we can meet her in person.
Very cute! What a great picture! Why is she in her sleep sack? Isn't it warm up there at night? We don't even use blankets, and we have the air on.
Brie kind of looks like a pink ewok.
Post a Comment