Sunday, July 08, 2007

Friends In The Pool

Brielle has LOVED having her new whale pool. It's been great fun for her little visitors too. On Thursday, Brie and I got to have Zoey spend the day with us. When they both woke up from their naps, they played in the pool. The funniest part was that Zoey REALLY dances as soon as you tell her to "shake her booty". Brie caught on really quick, so they were both "shaking their booties" in the pool.
The next day we got to have Sarah and Aiden come over for a visit. Aiden is Brie's cousin and they got to "play" (mostly watch each other) in the pool together also. Aiden is so cute. We were very happy we got to see he and Sarah.

This last picture is right after Scott bounced a big bouncy ball off of Brie's head. She thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

Dunn Family said...

I think these pics of Zoey and Brielle, and the other kids is so cute! I bought Zoey the pool, I just need to put it up! I love the blog too. I always check yours to see how you guys are doing. Tell Scott to call Cory to arrange the 24th. Talk to you soon!