I am excited to meet this baby girl. I feel her move around so much. I can look down and just watch my belly shift around all over the place. She has found the same favorite spot that Brie did with her bum right underneath my right rib. We can't wait to see what she looks like and what her little personality is like. It will be fun for Brie to get to have a new baby sister too.
As for me, I mostly feel good, but I do also feel tired and hot and uncomfortable. Bring on the rest of July and August!!!
3 comments:
You look really good! Steve says you don't even look pregnant. :0 I think you look prego, but you do look great. I am sorry you have to be having such a HOT summer while you are pregnant. Your room downstairs sounds like a life saver.
Great picture. It almost makes me want to be pregnant again just so I can wear that adorable dress. That will always be my favorite. Only 10 more weeks- Yay! I'm trying to figure out how I can come and meet little Ava.
I found myself totally obsessing about being pregnant with the first, and having less and less time to even think about being pregnant with the others. It seemed so comical that with the first I was reading "what to expect" every few days to see where the baby was, and with the others I don't think I even opened the book. I think parenting is like that too. I obsessed about what to do with the first, and then just roll with it with the rest.
R
Post a Comment