Friday, February 02, 2007

One Year Old Portraits

It's finally done. Brielle finally had her one year old pictures taken last night. We were not able to do it sooner because she had pneumonia and then a little bit of a black eye. We are all over those now and she was ready (somewhat) to pose. We went to Kiddie Kandids this time and actually had a very good experience. They don't work on commission so they weren't trying to push every photo product on us they could think of - you could have a blanket with her picture on it or a mug or a mouse pad, etc, etc. The photographer spent a lot of time with Brie (who kept running off) and was really good. We walked out of the place with a free 8 x 10 and didn't pay a dime.

We would like to buy some 5x7 prints for the grandparents, if you would like. Please take a look at the pictures and tell us which one you like the best. I'd like opinions from everyone so that we know what picture to get for us. Thanks.




7 comments:

Kam said...

oh my goodness! Those are toooo cute! She looks so good in red-- typical Allred girl, eh?

I like the very bottom one best, with her legs crossed in front of her.

Kelly said...

The camera just loves her! That one with the ladder is too sassy for words.

Anonymous said...

I love them, she did great and she looks great. I really like the one with her legs crossed. So Cute!

Natalie said...

Alicia- your daughter is so cute! Those are such classic one year old pictures. I love all of them. What a hard decision!

Sue said...

I really love the one with her legs crossed! She looks so pleased with herself. Great pictures. I love her in the dress in the top picture! What black eye? Also, just yesterday I got the grandkid pictures back up!

Anonymous said...

I love every one of them. Fred likes the first one with just her face. She has such a pretty face and smile. You got a beauty when you got Brielle.

Anonymous said...

Last one. Definitely. Send me a copy, would ya?