
Yesterday we had a very exciting visit from one of our favorite Boston friends. Jeni (Hendrix) Ennis was a great friend to me, Kamber, Randi and Scott. She is from Alabama and moved back there just about the same time the rest of us were moving from Boston. We hadn't seen her since then. She has gotten married and had a son, Ethan (13 months), and is pregnant with the next. Yeah for her. They live in Alabama still and boy, is her southern accent strong!!! She and Ethan came over yesterday to go to dinner (Cafe Rio) and then play at our house. It was so much fun to see Jeni again. It was a blast to get to know Ethan! He is hilarious. He is HUGE and laughs at everything. We put him on the lazy susan and spun him around and he was shrieking and squealing and laughing. I love the kid. So did Brielle.

3 comments:
Hey Alicia--It's good to see Jeni and her little Ethan. I always wondered what Jeni looked like---when you all lived in Boston, Kamber would talk about her, (imitating her cute accent), and I felt like I KNEW her!! But I've never actually met her.
I really loved reading about your Seattle trip, too, and was excited to learn that you guys actually DID a whole bunch of the things Dennis and I have done since we moved from there--on our trips back. I'm glad you went to Anacortes and got to see those islands and the ferry and stuff. We plan to go back there sometime---SOON, I hope! It's neat that you found the Farmer's Market (that I think of as Fisherman's Wharf), as fascinating as WE did. Thanks for going into detail about these wonderful places. We never have gone on the tour of the "old town" underneath the city. I'm glad to know about that and hope to include that the next time we go there.
It's good to keep in touch with you. Love, Karen
It is so nice that you and your Boston friends keep in touch. The babies look like they are having a lot of fun together. Cute kids.
They are both adorable! and Brielle isn't shy at all huh?
Post a Comment