Sunday, October 08, 2006

Reunions

Saturday was a fun day of reunions for us. We left in the morning with Fred and Rama in the mini van to drive up to Logan. It was raining so HARD, but we made it safely. Each fall Rama's family has a reunion on the Saturday of Utah State's homecoming football game. We got to go have lunch, play games and chat with lots of people from Rama's side of the family. It was fun. I'm sure it was fun for Rama to see everyone again and it is good for Scott and I to get to know them a little bit better.

As soon as we got home we got a visit from some of our very favorite friends from Boston!! We were so excited to see them again and to meet their little 8 week old baby girl, Claire. Robb and Heather Jenkins were friends that we hung out with in Boston and then we moved to Utah and they moved on to go to law school in Washington D.C. Robb will be finished this spring and accepted a job in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Sidenote: They are also the friends that we went on a trip to D.C. with and when we arrived at our Marriott hotel at 11pm we were given the last room in the hotel with only one king bed. It was a fun trip.
We got to meet Claire, who mostly slept and then ate. Shocking I know. We did get to see her drunken looking state after having eaten. She is a cutie. And Scott and Robb got to enjoy the downfall of the Yankees together as they saw the end of their last game in the play offs. Heather and I told labor and delivery stories. My how conversations change once you have kids.

P.S. Yes, my hair is an afro because I had been out in the humidity and rain. And yes, I have chicken noodle baby food all over my pants. And yes, the more I see Brielle in pictures with other children, the more I realize that she has turned orange from all of her orange baby food. I was hoping she just had good, dark, olive skin.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

laura said...

I love orange babies!! We've had one ourselves. Is that little girl really only 8 weeks? She is a big girl. It looks like Brielle already has a very large social calender. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Scott and Alicia for braving all that rain to take us to Logan. We always enjoy seeing and visiting with the relatives. And everyone loved Brielle.

Kam said...

how cool that you got to see Robb and Heather again. Their little girl looks soooo cute. And yes, I agree with Laura, she is big. But that's only because she's next to Brielle who still just looks so itty bitty. Cute picts!