
Brielle got to take a bubble bath. How luxurious huh? She loved it. She was fascinated with the bubbles and patted and slapped them in her hands. She had a great time in the bath tub with all of those bubbles.
Her favorite part of bath time is still wrapping up in the towel at the end though. I think because I squeeze her and cuddle her so much. She laughs and smiles and loves to be all wrapped up. What a cutie.
5 comments:
Wow, what a cutie. Nice hooded towel too. I remember young children that I know always eating the bubbles when we tried it.
Ha, ha! Your baby's name is a cheese!
what a little cutie! Doesn't she just climb all over in the tub? Sam does - standing up and trying to get out, and it scares me to death (and gets water everywhere). That's why we have to keep her in her bath seat. I'm going to try a bubble bath and see what she thinks. (hopefully no bubble eating, but I can see it happening!)
Thanks for the pictures! I love that she looks so cute in the bubble bath!
Hi Alicia- I always have to check your blog along with Teresa's and Laura's. Your daughter is just so cute. I hope I get to see her in person sometime.
Post a Comment