
Saturday was the day that we finally went to get Brielle's nine month pictures taken. We've taken her at 3 months, 6 months and now 9 months. I was excited to take a family picture, but that didn't quite work out. I had our outfits all planned out and everything. :(
Brie took a morning nap while Scott and I cleaned out and organized the garage. We were both a mess when she woke up. I said to Scott, "We have one hour to get Brie fed, bathed, dressed and ready for pictures and also get us showered and ready for pictures". Yikes! We rushed and made it! But then . . . Scott went to put on the sweater I wanted him to wear for the picture as we were leaving and we noticed huge bleach stains on the sleeves!!! We have no idea how those got there, but in the end Brielle was the only one getting her picture taken that day.
She was tired by the time it was our turn so most of the pictures didn't turn out that well. She was smiling, but I could tell her eyes were tired. One of them turned out beautifully though. I adore this picture of her walking and us holding on to her hands. It is so cute and shows her little personality right now so well. She is so ready to take off.
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture and such a unique idea. Was that one that you come up with?
What a cute picture. Brielle is such a pretty little girl. She looks like she is ready to do a dance.
She's adorable, as usual. And, your wedding ring looks nice, too. hee hee.
You need to enter that picture in a contest, it says so much about a child being supported and encouraged by their parents. The white dress is perfect for the innocence of a child. Brie looks beautiful and your hands look great! I would like a copy, please.
Post a Comment