Sunday, June 02, 2013

Tip Toeing Through The Tulips

We have accidentally dug up all of the tulip bulbs that ever existed in our front yard. Dang. So, when spring comes and the tulips and daffodils bloom we have to turn to Temple Square and their beautiful gardens to see spring flowers. We went to Temple Square one Sunday afternoon to walk through the flowers and have a picnic dinner. Brielle said, "This is the most perfect evening ever!" She is very enthusiastic. It was very nice though.
We even threw in a tour of the conference center and the roof top of the conference center. We had never been up there. It was quite amazing. There was a full forest, fountain, and meadows on top of the building! And you remember how there are no supporting columns inside the conference center? Fascinating.  
 Our picnic dinner on the grass.
Not very reverent, but I loved watching them play.
Scott remembered my sisters and I posing like the statues with my mom and made sure that we pose with this statue. 
The girls in front of the temple. 
I tried to get Zachary, but as soon as I took the picture he was yelling, "I have to go potty!"

2 comments:

Randi said...

This post made me wonder what if adults did things that we accept as normal for little kids to do? Like, what if whenever we needed to go potty, we grabbed our crotches and yelled it out to the world?

And Brielle sounds like a chip off the old block. Have you taught her Excel yet?

LOVE YOU!!!

Rama said...

Beautiful day, beautiful flowers and beautiful family!