Monday, September 27, 2010

Suite View

Scott always seems to know the right people. This time the right person (his friend Barry) called on a particularly beautiful Saturday and offered us tickets to the U of U football game in a suite. Awesome. We dressed the kids in their red, I put on my neutral white and we went to the game. It was air conditioned, there was plenty of room for Zach to crawl and the girls to roam, the bathroom (which we went to 19 times) was right across the hall, we were served a full turkey dinner and had all the snacks and drinks we wanted. I'm tellin' you, this is the only way to take three kids to a football game. They ate, they played and Scott got to watch the game. Just like Thanksgiving. A full turkey dinner and pumpkin pie. We ate our whole way through the game.
Mr. Zachy lounging in the leather lounge chair with his favorite beverage.
A brainwashed Ava making her "U".
Only problem now is that these kids were brainwashed into loving the Utes and booing the Cougars before and this experience solidified that feeling even more. They LOVE the U! Aaarrggghhhh. Anyone have a suite at the Lavell Edwards Stadium?

3 comments:

Drewmeister said...

Yes--you've got to get some Cougar Blue into this cute kids of yours. Good luck with that!

Turner said...

We haven't gotten suite tickets in years. LUCKY! I think we're next to being Barry's BFF. Alicia...just give it up. BYU...smells like poo. GO UTES!

Kam said...

Awesome! That looks like so much fun -- even if it had to be a U game. ha!

Seriously, the only time I ever saw the Jazz play when I lived in Utah was in the suite for my company. It really is the only way to go -- especially with the delicious catering. yum. But, I am sad to hear about the further brainwashing of your children. The only thing is... BYU's not doing so well this year huh? I'm proud of you for at least wearing "neutral white" this time. :)