Wednesday, September 15, 2010

7 Years Down, Forever To Go

Scott and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. The day itself was sort of so-so. Scott was sick with a cold, so I took the kids on a run in the morning and shopping in the afternoon so he could sleep. We did have a nice night out together though. I am so totally happy to be married to Scott. We have been blessed with a happy, comfortable, beautiful life together. Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Sue said...

We are so happy for you, too! Happy anniversary!

Tawna said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOO MUCH x 100! For Scott's anniversary gift, I will hook up with the U football player(s) down the street. Congrats on the marriage.

Buchanan House said...

We are so glad that you found each other in Boston and then moved to Utah to share your sweet little family with us. Love all five of you very much!!!!! Happy anniversary.

Aaron and Jen said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

Roger said...

Happy forever