

I have another new baby that I'm LOVIN! I asked for a Shelf Reliance for our food storage for my birthday. Scott surprised me with it and I was so excited. Scott set it up on Friday night and then we had a special time together rolling all of our canned food into their slots. I felt crazy (and Tawna and Scott thought I was) for being so giddy about this, but boy was I excited! I really, really, really like when things are organized. It calms me and makes me much happier. I was thrilled to see all of our canned food in it's designated spot. I am happy to be able to glance at the shelves and know exactly what I have and what I need (#10 cans of rice, beans and dried milk). I'm glad that it rotates my cans for me. It's great to be able to shop case lot sales and buy cans in bulk and have a storage place for them. And I thought the magnetic labels were so cute. Welcome to our home my Shelf Reliance. We are so happy to have you!
5 comments:
I'm surprised you didn't roll your Shelf Reliance into Kiddie Kandids, too. Another 8x10 for that "Family" wall you have.
I can't decide between the 2nd and 3rd picture of Ava--all three are really cute. The shelf for rotating cans is great. How nice to be so organized.
How is it a surprise if you asked for it?! Very cool and practical item, regardless. Hours of fun for details-oriented people like you (and me. I am personally salivating over the Shelf Reliance and may just bump it up above every other item I was going to ask for Christmas).--timo
LOVE this. I spent Saturday at the Cannery in ATL canning tons of food and came home with stuff that I have no idea where I am going to put it. I will have to look this one up online. It's perfect for what I want! What model is it?
The pictures of Ava are soooo darling! She is getting so big! I can't believe she is one already!
Post a Comment