Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Watching Witches

We've been to Gardner Village a couple times already this fall. It is such a fun place to go this time of year. The moms love looking in the shops, the kids love the pony rides and petting zoo and we all like walking around to see all the Fall/Halloween decorations. They have a bunch of witches to see. They are everywhere. Some are dancing, some are stirring up a witches brew, some are flying in the sky, some are sitting on the pot.

We went on a Friday with Scott and saw the witches (Scott's picture is with his favorite), ate fried green tomatoes (I'd never had them) at the restaurant and then went to visit the animals. It was a fun day. Poor Scott though kept noticing that he was the only man to be seen there.This week the girls and I went back for more with our playgroup from our neighborhood. We roamed for awhile to see ALL the witches, had a picnic lunch and played on the grass. I love these kids that my girls get to play with at playgroup.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Scott. I am often the only man at the daytime events we go to, and Sarah assures me that it doesn't mean I'm a deadbeat.

laura said...

That looks like so much fun. It's weird seeing you all in short sleeves, knowing it's been snowing there. The girls look so great and happy.

Buchanan House said...

What a fun experience for the girls--and for you and Scott. I'm glad Scott loves spending time with the family.

Jeni said...

I love this place. Ethan and I went the same trip that we met up with you guys for dinner. Miss you all, still.