Friday, February 29, 2008

Creation by Sarah

My sister-in-law, Sarah, has started such a cool new blog. It is called Create Everyday. She shows some of the great things she has created such as art smocks, bibs, foods, etc. She is so good at coming up with fun things to make. I wanted to show what she made for me!

Sarah had my name for Christmas. I had asked Scott for a diaper bag for Christmas, especially one that we could use for church for all the snacks, books and toys. I even chose the one he "gave" me, but in the end didn't like it all that much. Then Sarah came over with my Christmas gift and it was a diaper bag that she MADE!! It is so cute. It's the coolest material and the best size to carry everything. It even has pockets inside and out. I absolutely love it.Here I am coming home from church on Sunday with my diaper bag full of goods. The women at church certainly oooohhh and awwwww over my bag (and my blanket made by Laura). Good thing for talented family huh?

3 comments:

laura said...

Alicia, you look great! I love your skirt!

Buchanan House said...

That certainly is a much nicer diaper bag than I had for my babies. What a neat talent to be able to make it.

laura said...

I love it. I, too, am inspired to start creating. Right now I am creating a huge pile(8 loads) of clean laundry.