Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Valentine's Date

Scott and I had an early Valentine's date on Saturday. He did very well. It was a GREAT date. The girls went to grandma and papa's house and we went out to lunch and then to see Riverdance. We decided to have sushi for lunch. Well, the mild version of sushi. I LOVE california rolls! We went to an AWESOME sushi place. It was so good. We had miso soup and edamame and california roll, tuna roll and a couple veggie rolls. One of the veggie rolls was simply amazing. It had seared tofu, mango, avocado and cilantro. The cilantro and mango together was a dream!

We then got to see Riverdance. Both of us have wanted to see this performance and it was fantastic. The music was great and the dancing was amazing. We were both shocked at how quick they could move their feet dancing like that. We loved it. Thank you to Scott for a wonderful Valentine's date.

5 comments:

Sarah A said...

What a great date! I saw Riverdance a long time ago and loved it- it has so much energy. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Buchanan House said...

The food looks delicious and the dancing fun. The best part for me was tending the girls while you were gone.

Teresa said...

Awesome! Those are my kind of dates. I am so glad you guys got to go. And I am glad Scott loves you so much. :)

Amber said...

so do you ever eat real sushi? Jason loves it all, the stranger the better. We went out last weekend and he got eel sushi and said it was one of the best. nothing scares him. The only sushi I have tried is salmon, it wasn't grose, I just can't get used to the whole idea, but I am a bit of a whimp!

Roger said...

That is nothing! This is our plan for Valentines.
1. I took Piko for a walk while your mom prepared food for RS.
2. I left for work.
3. Your mom will be at a RS luncheon, so I will eat leftovers.
4. I will come home for dinner and have leftover RS food.
5. Your mom is going to Scout Roundtable while I sort my tax records.
6. I will ask her to be my Valentine while we are brushing our teeth.