Before:
Ava is 5 months old today. We started feeding her rice cereal this weekend. I mostly want her to eat solids so that I can leave her for a little while without worrying because she will not take a bottle. She seemed to like eating the cereal, but still hasn't figured out how to swallow it instead of spit it out. It was funny to watch how excited she was about it though. Brie was excited to help.

After:
3 comments:
Ava is such a big girl now! That video is sooo cute and funny. Like Scott said at the end, I think you're going to have to tie her hands down. She's just sooooo excited! Very cute.
What a cute adorable kid. I love her! I feel like the cereal feeder may want to give her smaller bites until she figures out what she is suppose to do with it. I was cracking up at how much was on the spoon that I knew was not going to make it in to her digestive system. I have feed Brandon some cereal a couple times and he is starting to figure it out. Can you believe our babies are already so old!
That is a great video! I love the pictures of her eating. Thanks for sharing. Mom
Post a Comment